Here's a Book Summary:
In a small town in the heart of India, a young girl is found tied to a bed inside a townhouse where 13 people lie dead. The girl is alive, but she has been beaten and abused. She is held in the local prison, awaiting interrogation for the murders she is believed by the local people to have committed.
We will be meeting in the Richmond neighborhood on Sunday November 22 at 2pm.
Next Books to Read:
December: Random Family: Love, Drugs, Trouble, and Coming of Age in the Bronx by Adrian Nicole LeBlanc
Stay tune for books to read in 2016!
- The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb
- Compañeras - Zapatistas Women Stories by Hilary Klein
- A Woman in the Crossfire Diaries of the Syrian Revolution by Samar Yazbik
- Everything I never told you by Celest Ng
- My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante, Ann Goldstein